Breastfeeding continues to be the most natural way to feed a baby. Sometimes, however, a mother is unable or it is not possible for her to breastfeed immediately. Some babies also have difficulty sucking. Materni has therefore developed two spoons so that the baby can still be given breast milk.
The Materni Flowspoon is a flexible little spoon with soft edges. The Flowspoon is useful for collecting the first breast milk (colostrum). The milk that has been collected can then be safely given to the newborn in the correct amount.
You can use the soft Materni Flowcup to give a larger quantity of expressed milk to a baby safely and in the correct amount. There is no danger of choking and almost none of the precious breast milk is lost. The Flowcup fits all Materni bottles.
Technical features – Guarantees
- Clean By Manufacturing – CBM
- Made of a material which is safe for feeding – TPE and Polypropylene
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of bisphenol A, phthalates and latexBreast pump
- Materni is now developing a breast shield with soft edges to make expressing milk more comfortable. The breast shield should be universal
> Technical features – Guarantees
– Fully automated production in an ISO Class 6 clean room.
– Made from polypropylene which is safe for feeding.
– No phthalates or bisphenol A.
– Ready to use, Clean By Manufacturing (CBM).
– Complies with EN 14350:2004 (1 and 2) standard (bite resistance).
– Complies with Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
Bottles are always closed with a screw-on cap. This guarantees microbiological clean environment all the way to the milk kitchen.
> Easy to use
Clear volume markings make milk preparation quick and easy.
> Suitable for use in multiple contexts
– Suitable for hygienic collection and storage of breast milk (when expressing).
– Can also be used to prepare formula milk.
– Suitable for bottle warmer or microwave.
– Dishwasher and freezer safe.
> Available in four sizes:
50 ml – 80 ml – 120 ml – 240 ml
Cınar Mahallesi, 5003/2. Sk. No:3, PK:35090 Bornova / Izmir / Turkey
Tel / Fax : +90 232 502 77 15
Mail : email@example.com